- Do people struggle to understand you?
- Are your listeners more focussed on the way you speak rather than what you are actually saying?
- Do you feel self conscious when speaking?
- Would you like to have clear, confident voice?
- Do you want to improve your public speaking skills?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes then you are in the right place.
Course consists of:
- Initial Accent Assessment from an Elocution specialist
- 17 Lessons
- 2 x mid course assessments from an Elocution specialist
- 90 Topics
- 4 hours of video
- additional audio
- Elocution Manual
- 1 x 30 minute live Skype session with Elocution specialist upon completion of the course.
Our courses have been carefully created with clear instruction, to help anyone achieve a clear British English pronunciation, whether you are a native or not. Learn how to place and sound each vowel and consonant with the help of audio and video tutorials. Learning online means that you can progress at your own pace, at a fraction of the cost of face to face pronunciation / elocution lessons.
The way you speak says a lot about you. Becoming a clear, confident speaker can greatly benefit many aspects of your life; Work, education, and social. Our course will give you all the knowledge and tools you need, and once you have completed the course, our tutors will always be here to offer additional support.
Each online lesson has been created by Anna Tyrie, an actress and voice specialist. Anna’s original interest in accents and the voice started 20 years ago when she realised that she needed to learn how to switch accents for her acting roles. Within a year Anna managed to learn how to neutralise the features of her regional accent in order to take on the features of another accent. This gave her speech a clarity and confidence which created many more job opportunities in presenting, public speaking, and voice over. With this new found understanding of accents Anna was able to start helping others. Your accent is nothing to be ashamed of, it is a part of your identity, but what is important is the ability to be clear and confident so that you can communicate effectively.